Every penny you donate goes to support the children and young people with disabilities and additional needs who come to the Log Cabin Charity.
We accept donations by the following methods:
Regular giving through your bank to give us long term security of funding. To ask for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host your own event to raise money for us – dress up/dress down day? Coffee morning? Golf day?
- Nominate the Log Cabin as your charity of the year
- Sponsor a piece of equipment, a room in our building or a child’s attendance
- Become a partner of the Log Cabin and raise funds for us over a period of time
- Donate while you celebrate. Having a celebration? Ask your guests to donate to us rather than giving presents
If you are a UK tax payer please complete a Gift Aid declaration form so that we can reclaim tax from the Government.