Our Key Holiday Activity
Holiday Playschemes run during the Easter and Summer school holidays and during the half term breaks.
We can provide places for around 55 children and young people aged 4-15 per day, including some children who require 1:1 care.
Children can participate in a wide range of activities (suitable to the age and needs of the children). We also take the children on trips to other local playgrounds, museums, parks, swimming etc.
Transport to and from the Playground can be provided where necessary for children with additional needs and disabilities whose parents or carers are unable to bring them. We are unable to provide transport for children booked for the extended day.
Children must be registered in order to attend the Playschemes.
For parents and carers of children with additional needs, funding may be available from Social Services. Please contact your Social Worker to find out if you are eligible for short breaks provided by the Log Cabin.
• Normal day (9.30am – 3.30pm)
• Extended day (8.30am – 5.45pm)
Feedback from one of the children attending holiday playscheme:
Recent comment from parent
"Thought [summer] playscheme was fantastic; the children had freedom to make choices. The children loved the trips, and learnt about other disabilities and needs"
All children must be registered. Please complete the registration process.
1) Please make sure you’ve filled out child registration from before completing any forms for our activates.
2) You will need to download the Registration Form | or fill it out online for Saturday Club
- FEBRUARY HALF TERM PLAYSCHEME 2017 BOOKING FORM: fill it online
- Easter Playscheme 2017 Booking Form: fill it online
- May Half Term Playscheme 2017 Booking Form: fill it online
- Summer Playscheme 2017 Booking Form: fill it online
3) Once completed an administrator will confirm start date or advice if any further risk assessments is required.